This unique, 'Custom-Built' home in Innisbrook at Firethorne is filled with luxury features: beginning at the custom front door leading to the elegant entry, continuing on you
* 2 Huge MASTER BEDROOMS; main floor and downstairs.
* 2 Magnificent stone fireplaces in living and keeping room which extends from the kitchen.
* Large easy flowing kitchen with large island which seats 6+
* All bedrooms have huge walk-in, automatically-lit closets.
* All closet lights turn on when door opens and lights go off when door shuts.
* UNCLUTTERED - Kitchen, bathroom, laundry and utility closets also have electrical outlets for charging toothbrushes, shavers, vacuum cleaners, tools, etc ... leaving an uncluttered counters...
* Whole house, including screened porch is wired for streaming music or whatever your favorite is.
Other highlights include:
* Large floor-to-ceiling windows allowing in an abundance of natural daylight
* Office/Den has built in Curly-Maple Cabinets,
* Elegant dining room
* Large laundry room with plenty of cabinet space with 2nd refrigerator
* Magnificent keeping/family room containing stacked-stone fireplace
* Covered screened porch & patio bringing together indoors and outdoors ....
* 3 more bedrooms upstairs each containing their own bathrooms
*Bonus room; already plumed for wet bar
* Probably the most unique of all, the
movie theater room;
Themed as a "Drive-In Theater" including a fiber-optic night-sky with IN_MOTION
stars, shooting stars and comets...
Exterior highlights: Privacy, privacy, privacy best describes the back yard with flowering trees, waterfall and pond, open areas along with flower gardens making it a relaxing place to read or 'play in the dirt...
Use of TENNIS COURTS and Common Areas included!...
Access to the Innisbrook Tennis Courts with no additional fee it's inclusive of the $732 annual HOA dues. Access also available to acres of 'common property' ... play ball with kids, friends, walking dogs and so much more...
Golf, Tennis and Social memberships (inclusive of Pool and restaurants) are also available for Firethorne Country Club ... just across the street...
However, if you are not interested in any club memberships you are NOT under any obligation to purchase one when buying a home in Innisbrook as opposed to across the street in Firethorne Country Club